The leading professional development resource and research tool for New York State Special Education Administrators that saves time, reduces expense and enhances compliance
It’s a problem in school districts across New York State: Special Education Administrators are being asked to manage the increasing complexities of Special Education without the resources and tools needed to keep up.
Fortunately, this problem has a simple solution – it’s the leading online resource where Directors of Special Education in New York State can… get answers to Special Education questions… find the latest information on New York State requirements… network with colleagues… access an updated online library of Special Education publications and documents, and more – all in one convenient place.
This indispensable web-based software is NYSE Directors, and it is the only resource of its kind, created exclusively for New York State Special Education professionals. Here, in one place, accessible from any computer with Internet access, are the tools you need to do the best job possible, in less time:
- Online message forum provides a searchable knowledge base of topical questions and answers created by fellow Special Education professionals and the NYSE Directors moderator.
- Electronic networking system between Special Education Directors in school districts across New York State enables immediate communications with an extensive network of professionals.
- Unlimited access to team of New York State Special Education content experts, research staff and moderators
- Comprehensive and up-to-date electronic library of New York State Special Education related requirements, SED documents, professional development information, and publications put the answers you need at your fingertips.
- Access to view and list educational program availability.
- Ability to post and view position openings.
- “The Attorney’s Corner” provides legal briefs on issues related to Special Education in New York State and other critical documents on hot topics and concerns from a panel of attorneys across the state (available as an option with NYSE Directors only).
There is simply no other single resource available that offers so much comprehensive and current information, with such speed and convenience.